Viet Nam, South, Dong Nai
Business unit: Paints and Coatings
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
• Effectively engage, develop and lead own sales management team
• Roll-out segment sales programs (including sales process-related knowledge and tools) and implement corporate projects such as CRM and IBP.
• Develop and execute sales strategies in the marketplace and deliver expected top and bottom line results for the segment in the allocated region.
• Plan, monitor and periodically report on execution of major sales activities conducted with regard to indirect and direct sales channel.
• Identify significant business opportunities, pinpoint existing and/or potential problem areas and assist field force where appropriate.
• Provide demand forecast for regional segment sales plans in line with the business IBP processes.
• Drive Continuous Improvement across the organization to generate value to customers – Service, capability, efficiency and productivity
• Collaborate with cross functional teams including support to the relevant key account teams to execute their sales plans and deliver against desired service levels new developments
• Provide support and leadership to sales, customer services and technical teams by showing vision, putting in resources to ensure high service levels and operational efficiency
• Be familiar with all the applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedures with regard to personal conduct and HSE standards and acting in compliance with all applicable regulations
December 31, 2099
Paints and Coatings
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
• Knowledge & Work Experience – Paints and coatings industry, any B2B industry environment. 8-10 years of work experience in commercial roles, sales and key account management
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in business management or related field. Masters of Business Administration in related field preferred
• Skills – Leadership, stakeholder management, project management, decision making, creating value propositions, drive, results orientation, communication and presentation, commercial and business acumen, basic understanding of cross functional processes and financial concepts related to sales and cost to serve