India, Maharashtra, Pune
Business unit: Finance, IM and GBS
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
PREFERRED CANDIDATE AVAILABLE
Akzo Nobel started its journey to mature its Master Data Management(MDM) services, and for this setting up global MDM capabilities is essential. The Mass Change specialist should be well versed with the creation/execution of new scripts required for Success Factors to perform the mass creation/change. The MDM Mass Changes specialist owns the responsibility of Mass Change functionality related to Master Data. He/She will also be responsible to manageerrors & validating the upload files.
- Manages and develops complex Success Factors mass uploads scripts
- Write and run scripts using automated queries in Success Factor
- Master Data Analysis - support the data and processes for all master data fields required for Success Factor
- Participates in execution of tactical initiatives related to technological advances, enhancements and Success Factors upgrades.
- Provides data consultation, knowledge and expertise, resolves data conflicts, and responds to daily inquiries from the business to manage client level data elements (business shares this data).
- Enforces established data standards and standard data processes to comply with internal controls.
- Participates in data cleansing and rationalization efforts.
- Supporting all data process areas, which requires flexibility to change focus as needs change for the business.
- Develop ad-hoc analysis/reports to support the businesses and MD team.
- Tracks risks and issues to help develop risk mitigation plans and facilitates resolution of issues as it relates to Master Data.
- Assists with regression testing efforts.
- Considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future projects.
- Reviews system test plans and system test modules before implementation.
- Creates, reviews and delivers end-user documentation (user guide, process flow charts, training materials) and training for accuracy
August 20, 2019
Finance, IM and GBS
Master Data Management
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Post-Graduation in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, IT or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 7-8 years overall experience with 5 years’ experience in MDM related function.
- Detailed knowledge of Success Factors required.
- Knowledge of Success Factors mass upload/changes preferred
- Experience in Master Data Management (MDM) process improvement and root cause analysis.
- Experience in MDM application systems development and implementation (preferably Success Factors).
- Experience in complex IT system environments.
- Experience in complex business environments with multiple stakeholders, including service providers for both IT as organizational/process capabilities).
- Understanding of external factors influencing master data management such as competitors, regulatory requirements, best in class practices, etc.
- Leverages business understanding and its requirements in the design of the MDM project agreed end states/outcomes.
- Keeps deadlines and produces high quality output.
- Able to resolve the critical queries related to replication issues between MDG and SAP.