India, Karnataka, Bangalore
Business unit: Integrated Supply Chain
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
1) Drive factory-wise SKU-wise production plan for foward 24 months. 3 month (weekly) and 21 months (monthly).
'2) Revise factory-wise SKU-wise production plan every monday for Forward 3 quarter (weekly basis) the changes proposed in Demand Control meeting.
3) Drive Kaizen Project in Production planning (Batch size rationalization & MRP output accuracy project)
4) Actively participate in OTIF review meeting, RSL meeting, service review, supply review and planning meeting.
5) Share the priority production plan and check agreed collab plan every week.
6) Daily call with site planner on issues/ RM-PM availability
7) Network Optimization: Execute the Network changes in production plan.
8) Usage of Planning HUB Queries to address the Niche problem/ Category having OTIF loss due to demand/supply.
9) Support on timely production of export volumes for Cluster/ Region.
10) Monitor and drive re-processing of old stocks at factory.
11) Collaborate with Distribution planner on daily basis to update on requirement/ production.
August 20, 2019
Integrated Supply Chain
Full time/part time