Poland, Mazovia Province, Warsaw
Business unit: Finance, IM and GBS
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
Serves as first point of contact for all incoming queries from AkzoNobel employees and managers to efficiently handle HR, Payroll and HR-IT related requests and communicate effectively with employees, managers, People Services and On site HR. The most important customer facing role to resolve individual and specific questions with the objective to only transfer specialist cases to the Workforce Administration team (Tier 2).
Handle all incoming HR, payroll and HR-IT related queries from AkzoNobel employees and contribute to the customer satisfaction within People Services by excellent communication. Maintain and monitor case management tickets according to SLA’s
1. Respond to first-line (Tier 1) questions and cases submitted via telephone or e-mail and register and control client cases in the case management system.
2. Trouble-shoot, research and resolve issues and provide customers with information or advice in case of straightforward to moderately complex issues in line with turn-around time SLA’s and quality standards.
3. Refer complex cases or questions that require follow-up to People Services Specialists (Tier 2) or management and communicate effectively with requestor.
4. Under general supervision, respond to basic and moderately complex inquiries about policies and procedures.
5. Use process knowledge to show customers how to retrieve information through the various channels (HR Portal).
6. Identify returning questions and/or opportunities for improvement on work processes, techniques and systems and make a suggestion for improvement to the team leader.
7. Update systems with straightforward data entry requests, focusing on efficiency and quality processing.
8. Assist on projects when assigned.
9. Answer incoming customer questions and resolves straightforward to moderately complex issues according to standard operating procedures, escalating specialist cases to Tier 2 specialists or management as required.
10. Receive and answer incoming questions related to procedures or individual cases.
11. Resolve issues related to the inability of an employee or manager to access systems or data.
12. Provide basic information policies.
13. Monitor and close out cases and communicate status to all stakeholders as required.
November 30, 2019
Finance, IM and GBS
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a customer service environment.
- Secondary Education Diploma required, University Degree preferable.
- Strong customer focus and problem solving skills: Proposes ideas and alternatives to resolve issues, responds in a positive manner to questions, employs courtesy and tact in all customer exchanges.
- Communicative and collaborative.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and confidence to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to interpret and apply HR policies and procedures.
- Flexible and stress resistant: The ability to multitask and structure workload.
- Experience with HR supporting technology (case management software, telephony) and the capability to quickly learn and adapt to new ways of working.
- Ability to work in an international and multicultural environment.
- Fluent English language, both written and verbally is required.
- Fluent in German language, both written and verbally is required.
Recruitment code: 1-3