Poland, Mazovia Province, Warsaw
Business unit: Finance, IM and GBS
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
Serve as the administrative specialist in People Services. Retrieve, administrate and control the Workforce Administration from Hire to Retire (the employee life cycle). Handle customer cases which cannot be answered by the Contact Center advisors in line with turn-around time SLA’s, quality standards and policies. Apply specialist expertise to resolve specific cases and escalate/refer cases to the Center of Expertise as appropriate.
Provide administrative support to employee life cycle changes such as: new hires, transfers, promotions, terminations, organizational changes (OM) and data management. Apply specialist expertise to cases from AkzoNobel employees and managers that cannot be solved by the Contact Center.
- Execute the administrative activities related to employee life cycle changes (i.e. administering new hires, transfers, promotions, terminations, organizational changes (OM) and data management).
- Create employment contracts, letters and memos according to business requests.
- Update the employee records and keeping all relevant systems and (third) parties up to date.
- Provide expertise on global and local policies and procedures.
- Provide expertise support to the Contact Center to resolve cases/queries within agreed SLAs.
- Refer complex cases or exceptions to Centers of Expertise and communicate effectively with the Contact Center or requestor as appropriate.
- Assist to translate and implement policies from the Center of Expertise into transactional p rocesses and services that can be performed by People Services.
- Spot opportunities for improvement of processes and systems via input to the team lead.
Creating employment contracts, letters and memos according to business requests, Ensuring e mployee records and all relevant systems and (third) parties are up to date and accurate.
Resolving moderately to complex cases according to global and local policies and procedures, r eferring exceptions to the Centers of Expertise.
- Handles the promotion of an employee according to policies and procedures.
- Discusses an exceptional case on a salary change with the Center of Expertise.
- Offers solutions for a complex individual case.
- Offers suggestions for improvement of a process.
November 30, 2019
Finance, IM and GBS
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Minimal 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree preferably in HR.
- Strong customer services orientation.
- Ability to interpret and apply the HR policies and procedures.
- Flexible and stress resistant: The ability to multitask and structure the workload.
- Accurate, self-standing and with strong attention to detail.
- Experience with HR supporting technology and the capability to quickly learn and adapt to new ways of working.
- Eager to learn and keep pace with developments in labour relations.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills and confidence to effectively work with all levels of the organization (including external parties where necessary).
- Ability to work in an international and multicultural environment.
- Fluent in French and English languages, both written and verbally is
Recruitment code: 1-3