Canada, Ontario, Port Hope
Business unit: Integrated Supply Chain
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
AkzoNobel Wood Coating is a leader in the manufacturing of wood industry-specific paint and coating products.
In this context, the Operator can be affected to various position within the manufacturing operations such as filling, packing, machine operating or batchmaking. He perform his duty according to manufacturing process while following safety procedures.
- Follow instructions on to batch tickets and act in accordance with the production process and safety rules.
- Operate the forklift and comply with the safety code of conduct.
- Verify the work to ensure the product will pass the quality control.
- Keep workstation clean and organized.
- Provide improvement idea to manager to improve the process or work environment.
- Act as a positive influence within the team.
December 31, 2099
Integrated Supply Chain
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
Experiences and skills
- High School diploma - Be able to read, write and understand instructions.
- Ability to pass the forklift certification.
- Team player and self-driven attitude.
- Ability to lift and handle containers such as 5 gallon pails up to 75 lbs
- Ability to work in a heavy manufacturing environment with exposure to chemical agents
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Ability to work rotating shifts
- Full time/Permanent
- Entry Level Position
- Full Benefits
- RRSP with employer contribution