Business unit: Marine & Protective Coatings
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. The sale of our Specialty Chemicals business is expected to be completed by the end of 2018. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
- Create Sales and profit from Japan Marine accounts. Make quotation, negotiation with customers, checking customers situation, building up relationship with customers.
- Take care of each account as a communication windows on behalf of AkzoNobel Japan.
- Control Gross Profit% and Contribution Margin% in line with company strategy.
- Sending quotation based on our standard price. Explain our products and its benefit to each account
- Understand how the customers earn from vessels.
- Discuss a dry dock plan in paint, convince to use our focus products to solve their problems, such as corrosion protection on CH. Need to explain why it works in technically.
February 28, 2019
Marine & Protective Coatings
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Bachelor degree. English communication (Writing, Speaking, listening)
- Understand chemical reaction or how the paints work on vessels.
- 5+ years B to B Sales experience, preferably Shipping industries.