Business unit: Procurement
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect.
- Manage site specific in Singapore and Malaysia, or business units specific spend portfolio (PR,NPR and tolling)
- Negotiate and manage designated long spend suppliers
- Optimize working capital, negotiate prices and contracts to deliver competitive advantage by leveraging on AkzoNobel scale,
- Manage all procurement activities at site, for eg. total cost of ownership, quality ,technical. feedback and escalation of issues, claim or any other issues with vendors.
- Develop robust sourcing strategy to ensure overall cost competitiveness
- Responsible for the overall supplier management, to ensure overall supply security, quality assurance and service satisfaction
- Define risk level of key raw materials and develop alternatives to ensure undisrupted supply of raw materials
- Define and drive the saving opportunity togetherwith technical and supplychain team
- Generate specific and periodic reports as required or directed
- Managed and improve supplier payment term
- Understand and implement AkzoNobel HSE&S standard and ensure full compliance by external suppliers
- Develop supply security by constantly performing on time infull (OTIF) evaluation, Supplier Support Visit (SSV) and meeting Ecovadis targets
- Creation/change ofRaw Material
- Request for TDS/MSDS/TRAQ from supplier for new raw material registration in MDG
- Ensure the update of MSDS for all raw materials every two years
- Creation/Change endors for Direct Materials
- Ensure Supplier acknoledges AkzoNobel Business Partner Code of Conduct
- Provide relevant forms and documents for vendorcreation/change in MDG
July 31, 2019
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Chemistry, Chemical, Commercial or related fields
- Minimun 2-3 yers working experiences in the field of purchasing in multi-national company Chemical industry experience preferred.
- Possess good communication skill and interpersonal skill; hosety and integrity;team player and able to work under pressure
- Good working knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoiny
- Good at spoken and written English
Interested applicants, kindly send in your CV to TalentAcquisition.SG@akzonobel.com, indicating "Job Title_Your Name" at the subject header. Shortlisted applicants will be notified.