Business unit: Finance, IM and GBS
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com
- Supports Business in writing project charters and translation into Technical requirements;
- Translate requirements into technical solutions and architecture within agreed Enterprise Architecture roadmaps;
- Ensure solutions compatible with (technical) architecture to ensure compliance with strategy, policy, guidelines, budget, and operational supportability and establish impact assessment;
- Ensure quality and consistency with technical design for deployments;
- Performs complex analysis (e.g. scenario analysis), on own and other impacted domains and advise on business impact, (process) optimization, implementation planning and approach, cost and effort.
Experience & Education
- Master/ Bachelor degree in business management, computer science, computer engineering, or a related field of study;
- Around 10 years of experience in the IT sector in general and with more than 5 years experience in the respective technical domain;
- Solid technical solution architecture experience with modeling and/or infrastructure / application architecture design frameworks (TOGAF), tools, technologies, methodologies;
- Experience with consulting or business roles.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Strong analytical skills over multiple technical domains to identify opportunities and solutions;
- Ability to rapidly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new trends and technologies;
- Ability to balance the long-term (or “big-picture”) and short-term implications of individual decisions;
- Ability to influence internal and external parties;
- Able to communicate clearly through a variety of media.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- SAP NetWeaver for ERP, MDG and BW
- SAP HANA DB Administration
- S/4HANA for ERP
- ORACLE 11g/12c Administration
- DB2 Administration
- SQL Administration
- Linux, AIX, Windows
- Microsoft Dynamics AX
Appreciate experience in the following domains:
- SAP BO, BODS, Lumira, Spotfire
- SAP PO
- CRONACLE by Reedbod
- SAP HANA Data Modeler and/or Developer
- Cloud integration
- ABAP, JAVA, C++ programing
- SAP 3rd parties products, StreamServe, IXos Archiving, and others
- SAP DMS
- Other Wintel Applications like Product Vision or Intelligent Authoring or Biovia Notebook
Please apply online using reference code 525. If you have any question regarding this position, please contact Michiel Paes, Talent Acquisiton Partner, on +31 (0)6 46 636 997 or email@example.com. Applications by mail won't be considered.