AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com
Overall role of Internal Audit.
• To provide assurance to auditees (i.e. local entities/ BU’s / Functions and BoM) that their systems of internal controls are adequately designed and operating effectively as designed;
• To identify, and recommend on, opportunities for improving the existing systems of internal controls and endorse best practice solutions;
• To develop and prepare (financial) staff for future management roles.
To achieve this, Internal Audit can employ up to 30 FTE in 2 office locations across the globe. The Arnhem Internal Audit office employs ~25 FTE, including IT auditors and audit managers responsible for managing audits from this central office. The auditors have different levels of experience, areas of expertise, and a variety of cultural backgrounds.
Key Objectives/ Principal Accountabilities
• Plans and performs complicated IT audits under supervision;
• Plans and performs less complicated IT and Operational audits under remote supervision;
• Prepares (combined) audit report;
• Coordinating lead auditor for assigned audits;
• Responsible for the quality of the audit execution and results in accordance to the Global Audit Framework;
• Reports to the Internal Audit Manager.
- Thorough knowledge of internal control and auditing standards, programs and techniques;
- University degree: preferably Information Technology / Business Administration or Auditing;
- Professional certification such as RE, CISA or alternatively RA, CIA, CPA with demonstrable IT audit skills;
- Minimum of 4 years audit experience in public accounting and/or or in a large internal audit function.
- Experience with auditing ITIL processes, Outsourced delivery models (including the use of ISAE and SOC statements) is a prerequisite, as is the knowledge of models like COBIT.
- Knowledge of SAP, Microsoft and Cloud solution is a strong preference;
- Experience with data analytics (IDEA, ACL, Celonis, Spotfire) in a SAP environment is an advantage;
Only online applications will be accepted, please go to the vacancy section on www.akzonobel.nl/careers, reference 971 or use the ‘apply’ link.
If you have any questions, please contact Jan-Kees Stout, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org