• Students need to be enrolled at a university in The Netherlands, or need to have EU citizenship and be enrolled at a university in Europe (incl. those studying at non-EU countries like Switzerland).
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Experiences with Python (or similar programming languages)
• Curious to learn and able to dive into something new
• Able to focus on a task, follow through and “get things done”
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to understand and foster the interfaces with stakeholders
• An analytical, data driven, fact-based approach to problem solving
• Very good command of the English language
Nice to haves
• In depth understanding of machine learning algorithms (Clustering, Neural Networks, Decision Trees)
• Previous internships in Business Planning, Supply Chain, or Manufacturing & Logistics.
Studies in scope
A background in one of the following studies is strongly preferred: Data science, Mathematics, AI, Computer Science, Econometrics, Engineering, Technical BA, or Supply Chain Management / Business Administration with a strong background in technical aspects.
Students from the Netherlands need to be enrolled at a university (“Wetenschappelijk Onderwijs, WO”). We also consider exceptionally talented students enrolled at an applied university in the Netherlands (“HBO”) with a strong background in analytics and strong programming knowledge & experience.
Please do not apply if you do not fit this profile. You will not proceed to the next round. If in doubt whether you are a suitable candidate or not, please contact us.
Please submit your motivation letter, resume, and grade list via our Successfactors application system.
As part of your application, please supply
• Higher education grade list (including results of not yet finished degrees)
• Letter in which you motivate your application
Only candidates who have supplied these three documents will be considered.
The internship is full time and will take 4-6 months (where 6 months is strongly preferred). Successful interns will be considered for positions within AkzoNobel.
If you would like to receive additional information, please contact us at Central.Demand.Team@AkzoNobel.com.