Netherlands, Gelderland, Arnhem
Business unit: Internal Audit
Wij zijn wereldwijd marktleider op het gebied van essentiële chemie. Ondernemingen over de hele wereld vertrouwen op onze essentiële chemie voor de productie van dagelijkse producten als papier, kunststoffen, bouwmaterialen, levensmiddelen, farmaceutica en persoonlijke verzorgingsproducten. Door voort te bouwen op onze bijna 400-jarige geschiedenis en door de toewijding van onze 10.000 medewerkers en ons gezamenlijke inzet voor bedrijfsgroei, sterke financiële positie, veiligheid, duurzaamheid en innovatie, is een bedrijf van wereldklasse ontstaan en hebben we nauwe samenwerkingen met onze klanten opgebouwd. We zijn actief in meer dan 80 landen over de hele wereld. Ons portfolio omvat toonaangevende merken als Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox en Berol.
Are you an experienced IT Auditor who is exited for a next step in a global, corporate role where you can make a difference by contributing your IT auditing expertise to safeguard our way of work?
We are a global specialty chemicals leader. Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Building on our nearly 400-year history, the dedication of our 10,000 employees, and our shared commitment to business growth, strong financial performance, safety, sustainability, and innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol. https://www.nouryon.com/
Our Internal Audit Department employs 16 people across three locations worldwide, Arnhem/Amsterdam, Chicago and Shanghai. Within this structure, we operate an Internal Audit team of 12 people at Arnhem/Amsterdam. The team contains a variety of seniority, which also provides opportunities for growth within the department ( aswell as growth to other departments at our global company). The Internal Audit department is lead by the Director Internal Audit, located in Amsterdam.
The team is responsible for performing audits globally and has expertise in different IT areas like IT infrastructure, ERP systems and production control systems. The IT auditors provide assurance on the systems of General IT Controls as well as on the set up of IT systems security, access and application controls.
We currently have an opening in this team for a Senior Internal IT Auditor.
As Senior Internal IT Auditor, you plan and perform complicated IT audits under supervision of a manager. You also plan and perform less complicated IT audits under remote supervision and act as the coordinating lead auditor for assigned audits.
You prepare (combined) audit reports and take responsibility for quality compliant IT audit files.
In this role you have the following responsibilities:
- support the Internal Audit’s overall role while leading small teams of auditors.
- provide assurance to auditees across our business units worldwide that their systems of internal controls are adequately designed and operating effectively.
- identify, and reco mmend on, opportunities for improving the existi ng systems of internal controls. Furthermore you endorse best practice soluti ons.
- manage IT projects providing assurance on project management and the quality of Internal Control deliverables.
Your scope is global and will contain 30-35% travel time and can (partly) including weekends.
December 31, 2099
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
To be successful in this role, you should meet (amongst others) the following qualifications;
- university degree, preferably in Economics, Business or Computer Science
- advanced degree or professional certification such as RE, RO, RA, CPA, CIA.
- 5 -8 years of experience in public accounting and/or in a large internal audit function.
- experience of IT systems analysis and integrated audits.
- proven knowledge of SAP, both for segregation of duties analysis and for application controls analysis
- the ability to evaluate the process impact, requirements and controls.
- project review and project participation skills are preferred
- recognize situations that warrant attention and develop practical solutions
- fluent in English and one other European language like Spanish, German or French. Candidates who can also speak an Asian Language are preferred.
If you are interested in this exciting career opportunities, we encourage you to apply online at our careersite www.nouryon.com/careers,referencenumber 1800024A.
Should you prefer more information about the role, please contact Jennie Wolthuis, Talent Resourcing Partner, at jennie.wolthuis@Nouryon.com
Pre-employment screening can be part of our selectionprocedure.