Viet Nam, Binh Duong, My Phuoc Site
Business unit: Paints and Coatings
AkzoNobel creates everyday essentials to make people's lives more livable and inspiring. As a leading global Paints and Coatings Company and a major producer of specialty chemicals, we supply essential ingredients, essential protection and essential colour to industries and consumers worldwide. Backed by a pioneering heritage, our innovative products and sustainable technologies are designed to meet the growing demands of our fast-changing planet, while making life easier. Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we have approximately 45,000 people in around 80 countries, while our portfolio includes well-known brands such as Dulux, Sikkens, International, Interpon and Eka. Consistently ranked as a leader in sustainability, we are dedicated to energizing cities and communities while creating a protected, colourful world where life is improved by what we do.
This role is to support Quality Manager:
- Plan maintain quality control activities
- Drive for quality improvement projects to create the competitiveness of the business in Quality Assurance.
- Lead the QC in-line group to perform the inspections intermediates/ finished goods to ensure compliance with agreed specifications (35%)
- Ensuring all NCR, PCAR and agreed actions from customer complaints are done effectively till completion by involved functions (20%)
- Manage special projects for quality improvement (RFT, NCR reduction). Participate in production support activities. (20%).
- Lead Quality Near Miss Program and Quality Process Confirmation Program.
- Support QA Manager in ensuring the development and implementation of the annual quality plan in compliance with QMS ISO9001 requirements (15%)
- Ensure team members to comply with policies, procedures and meet BBS/PMOS/Kaizen/5S objectives.(10%)
March 31, 2019
My Phuoc Site
Paints and Coatings
Integrated Supply Chain
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- University graduate in Engineering or Industrial Management, major in Chemical Engineering is preferable
- Basic knowledge of quality management system and relevant local legislation.
- Good command of English (reading &writing email)
- 1-2 year-experience in the Quality Assurance in MNC business.
- Basic knowledge in continuous improvement techniques and experience in leading these project
Interested applicants may send the full resume details to Hang Le at email@example.com
**Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.