Business unit: Powder Coatings
- Rolls-out SMU sales programs (including, sales process-related knowledge / tools) related to the responsible Key Accounts.
- Works closely with marketing to analyze present and future market trends and customer feedback for market segmentation and planning to aim for further market penetration.
- Assists in the implementation of the SMU solutions within the area of services.
- Identifies and follows up on significant business opportunities, pinpoints the existing and/or potential problems and arranges for their resolution.
- Applies the agreed sales strategies / key account management process towards the selected key prospects; negotiates terms and conditions of contracts.
- Provides feedback to understand how customers are utilizing our products and how well those products align versus competitive products. Primarily focusing on key accounts.
- Takes brand promotional plans and deploys into key accounts.
- Input to price setting, carries out negotiations with key accounts. Monitors and feeds back competitive pricing to marketing, has responsibility for implementation.
- Inputs demand forecast for key account sales plans. Feeds demand forecast to operations for tactical use and marketing for strategic (product planning) use.
- Develops, executes and monitors key performance indicators for sales team.
- Performs continuous market research among the stakeholders in the entire value chain and maintains professional relationships with the industry stakeholders.
- Delivers periodical business reviews and actively participates in the development of business growth and sales support plans for the designated customers.
- Plans, monitors, participates in and reports on the execution of the sales activities conducted with regard to the designated customers.
- Regularly and pro-actively informs the back-office (including, marketing, operations and finance) about the necessary sales support level and coordinates their actions towards the assigned customers.
- Provides information to customer service regarding customers’ needs with regard to marketing tools, services and analyzes.
- Manages the relationships with the existing key customers and mobilizes mutual profitability growth.
- Regularly calls on the assigned existing and potential customers to maintain close contact with the marketplace.
- Cascades the information to the designated customers on the features and benefits of the available products/services.
- Systematically up-dates the customers’ databases with valid, accurate and complete customer-related information.
- Cooperates with Regional Technical Service to ensure educating customers on technical requirements of the available product lines.
- Arranges for and monitors the quality of the technical support provided by the technical unit in handling complex customers’ inquiries and in the resolution of their complaints.
- Promotes the positive company image and develops long-term relations with the assigned accounts by participating in the customer events.
- Assesses validity of the requested investment projects, prepares and submits the relevant documentation for the necessary approvals.
- Be familiar with all the applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedures with regard to personal conduct and HSE standards and acting in compliance with all applicable regulations
March 31, 2019
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Education: Bachelor degree (chemistry or chemical engineering preference)
- Languages: Japanese (native), English & Korean (Business level)
- Experience: over 5 years chemical industry (paint industry preference)
Interested applicants, kindly send in your CV to email@example.com, indicating "Job Title_Your Name" at the subject header. Shortlisted applicants will be notified.