Viet Nam, Amata, Dong Nai, Vietnam,
Business unit: Wood Coatings
- Take full responsibility of all activities in shift, including quality, safety, environment & compliance.
- Train & refresh training employees on SOP to ensure they work safely and follow SOP.
- Manage and monitor staff performance in reaching target yield was set.
- Cooperate and coordinate to control NG, RFT, LOSS, WIP, OTIF... achieving target.
- Other tasks assigned by upper levels.
March 22, 2019
Amata, Dong Nai, Vietnam
Integrated Supply Chain
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Mechanical/ electric college is required/ University graduated preferred
- Experience and knowledge of powder coatings are preferred.
- Computer: Word, Excel.
- Leadership and management skill.
- Good communication skills, be learned and progressive spirit.
- Fair speaking and writing of English.
Interested candidates please apply resume to Hang Le - email email@example.com
** Only shortlisted candidates are noticed for selection process.