Business unit: DP South East & South Asia
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect.
- Lead and execute the digital assets/platform development both for B2C and B2B brands. Ensure development of platform roadmap by capturing and prioritizing local country requirements and agree on delivery timelines of those with global teams
- Developing and executing SEM, SEO and ASO campaigns across the multi-country environment. Strong understanding of campaign tag management systems – google tag manager 360 and adjust app attribution; Google Ad stack or similar to deliver high effectiveness for media campaigns
- Build and execute web analytics and reporting mechanism for measuring effectiveness, benchmark and optimizing of media campaigns. Establish standard KPI framework and drive closely by robust governance
- Adapt and deploy google algorithm updates, content structures, link building, and continuously feedback to content teams on developing search engine friendly content.
- Handle large media budgets in multi country environment. Drive high accuracy in media execution and forecast for future campaigns by prioritizing and through close collaboration with various teams.
- Influence regional/country team and drive partnership with agency/media teams to ensure collaborative approach in developing and executing digital programs
- Explore, evaluate and built roadmap for new technology both in media and platform space to ensure our brands deliver best in class user experience
February 28, 2019
DP South East & South Asia
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Bachelor degree is a must; google ad words and analytics certified will be preferred
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in digital marketing and advertising especially Google Ad words, Google Ad Stack or similar, Web analytics, Search console, SERP’s and in-depth understanding of digital metrics
- Hands on experience 3-4years in managing and optimizing SEO, SEM, ASO and tag managers in similar capacity at MNC or global agency
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects
- Passionate about all aspects of search engine marketing with an innovative mindset to drive results through use of latest google search algorithm update; be the leading voice on optimizing platforms and content structures to improve search results
- Ability to manage large media spends in cross country and multi campaign environment
- Strong command in English and experienced in working with cross cultural teams
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight and thrive under pressure
Interested applicants, kindly send in your CV to TalentResourcing.SG@akzonobel.com, indicating "Job Title_Your Name" at the subject header. Shortlisted applicants will be notified.