Business unit: DP South East & South Asia
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect.
- Develop and execute social media and content marketing campaigns across brands and sub-brands in B2C and B2B space
- Design and build social channels strategy including paid campaigns, tactical promotions and leveraging social/media trends; drive email marketing/CRM initiatives to build consumer database and hand hold users in decision journey
- Drive understanding of advertising systems of leading social channels like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram; drive engagement with branded content across channels and engage social influencers to drive further reach
- Define role of content (strong understanding of visual and snack-able content) in marketing campaigns across touch points and measure performance with alignment to business objectives; heavy reliance on data to analyze, optimize and report performance of social/content initiatives
- Drive and manage social media and content marketing calendar by effectively utilizing content management and monitoring tools; partner with global teams to develop new content and provide regional recommendations
- Handle large media budgets in multi country and multi campaign environment. Deliver excellence in media execution and forecast for future campaigns by prioritizing and through close collaboration across functional teams.
- Drive strong partnerships with agency/media teams and lead collaboration with country/regional teams to develop and execute social campaigns/ other content programs
February 28, 2019
DP South East & South Asia
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Bachelor degree is a must with marketing or communications background
- 4-6 years’ experience in digital & content marketing strategy and tactics, including content creation, digital and social media marketing
- Strong knowledge and understanding on the role of content across different digital and social media platforms, including formats for mobile, paid social and other relevant digital/social channels
- Passionate about all aspects of digital & content marketing with an innovative mindset to drive results-driven engagements through impactful and effective content
- Familiarity on content performance measurements through utilization of relevant data, tools and platforms. Experienced in using social media management tools is preferred
- Excellent command of spoken and written English a must
- Collaborative team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight and thrive under pressure
- Prior experience in similar capacity at global agency or MNC would be advantageous
Interested applicants, kindly send in your CV to TalentResourcing.SG@akzonobel.com, indicating "Job Title_Your Name" at the subject header. Shortlisted applicants will be notified.