Business unit: DP South East & South Asia
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect.
1) Manage and coordinate the Interior Designer(ID)program
- Follow up with IDs through daily calls on the execution of our ID program
- Process all orders timely and meet IDs’ requirement and satisfactions.
- Provide ID support like answering their sales queries and requests and manage ID complaints
2) Update IDs with our upcoming programs and their actual achievement in our programs
- Follow up and update IDs through emails and daily calls on our upcoming programs and their actual achievement in our programs
- Track and monitor IDs’ actual achievement in our programs
3) Implement of sales promotion activities
- Process the promotion deals determined by Sales accurately like issuance vouchers, rollers, etc
- Liaise with customers directly on issue of promotional items and stock availability.
- Provide follow up on sales order fulfilment for promotion initiatives
- Provide admin support for new product launch
4) Serve as back up in the absence of Sales Admin Supervisor
- Manage the sales admin team daily activities
- Determine the delivery schedule with Warehouse for adhoc and urgent delivery for that day
- Generate sales reports by customers and product lines for Sales Team to review on sales fulfilment
- Generate order history by customers for product recall and new launch activities
- Inform Sales Manager of any price discrepancy by using the pricing guidelines
5) Manage customer complaints via email/ phone
- Address and resolve customer complaints.
- Allocate customer complaints to the relevant department if necessary
- Track and compile types of incoming complaints
April 16, 2019
DP South East & South Asia
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Min. ‘N’ or ‘O’ level
- Min 3 years of relevant experience in sales administration or customer service oriented industry
- Some basic knowledge on marketing activities
- Good negotiation and engagement skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good nature and friendly
- Patient and polite
- Good telephone and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressure from internal and external customers
- Ability to influence team
Interested applicants, kindly send in your CV to TalentResourcing.SG@akzonobel.com, indicating "Job Title_Your Name" at the subject header. Shortlisted applicants will be notified.