Business unit: Marine & Protective Coatings
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect.
- Responsible and accountable for Marine, Protective & Yacht orders. Coverage from all customers to associates.
- Ensure efficiency and accuracy for overall order processing from order receipt, fulfillment to shipment. Raises issues in delivery and/or documents process with respective function teams.
- Work cross-functionally to support timely delivery of all products to the customers.
- Ensure order entry accuracy in ERP/SAP systems.
- Manage customer order issues by constantly working close with counterparts in Sales, Supply Chain and Invoicing to make necessary rectifications.
- Track and follow up on orders supplying overseas.
- Follow up with overseas Supply Associates on Proof of Delivery (POD) after delivery is completed.
- Manage goods return from customer as per company policies and guidelines.
- Manage and clear backlog through regular weekly review.
- Assists and support in ad hoc tasks relating to order processing and process improvement when required.
- Adheres to all applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedures with regard to personal conduct/HS&E standards and acts in compliance with all regulations.
- Assist Invoicing team to ensure the order can be invoiced.
- Performs Saturday duties once a month
May 31, 2019
Marine & Protective Coatings
Full time/part time
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Min GCE O Level/Diploma in Business Administration/Supply Chain or equivalent
- Fresh graduate and candidate with relevant background in order management in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge with ERP system
- Possess problem solving skills and deadline oriented and ability to work under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A good team player and can work independently with minimum supervision
Interested applicants, kindly send in your CV to TalentResourcing.SG@akzonobel.com, indicating "Job Title_Your Name" at the subject header. Shortlisted applicants will be notified.