6. What are your hidden talents?
Seeing opportunities and, of course, my cooking skills!
7. What’s your role at the Rijksmuseum?
I’m responsible for the relationship with the corporate partners of the Rijksmuseum.
8. And what do you do as part of the Operation Night Watch team?
For Operation Night Watch, I’m responsible for our main partner AkzoNobel. Rijksmuseum researchers, curators and restorers work closely together on the project in conjunction with color specialists from AkzoNobel.
9. Then you are the link between the two organizations?
Yes, I make sure that the experts on both sides find each other to realize optimal results.
10. How would you describe The Night Watch in one word?
11. What do you enjoy most about your job?
A lot of things! It’s a privilege to work for the Rijksmuseum, to make it possible for everyone to enjoy the finest artworks and stories of the past and the present day. I enjoy working with a wide variety of partners.
12. What does a partnership such as this one with AkzoNobel bring to the museum?
Together with our partners, we can open up the world of art and history for all audiences.
13. In your opinion, what would Rembrandt think of Operation Night Watch?
It would probably be unbelievable for him to see such a team and technologies dedicated to the study of his masterpiece.
14. What motivates you the most?
My passion for art and my desire of learning new things.