1. 2015-2017 data includes discontinued operations.
2. CoC = Code of Conduct.
3. SSBS = Supplier Sustainability Balanced Scorecard. Baseline is 2018 (new KPI).
4. Includes TfS shared assessments, cumulative.
5. Includes TfS shared audits, cumulative. 2020 number is low due to further supplier consolidation and low risk supplier not being re-audited.
6. NPR = Non-product related.
7. Definition change 2016.
8. We operate in some countries where the right to exercise freedom of association and collective bargaining may be at risk. We ensure that systems are in place for employee involvement/engagement, in line with company values and HR policies, for example by inclusion in the Code of Conduct.
9. We have restated our 2018 Scope 1 emissions due to a temporary database outage in the prior year leading to misstated values.
10. We have restated 2018-2019 Scope 3 downstream and upstream due to improvement of methodology by better incorporating raw material formulation.
11. The increase is mainly due to the 2020 Performance Incentive Plan payment. Without this one-off special payment, the ratio would have been 62.3.
12. Total fresh water consumption (TFWC) is the Total fresh water intake (TFWI) corrected for water used for cooling purposes. This water is not changed chemically, it only has an increased temperature.
13. In 2020, we changed the definition of our high potential turnover as follows: High performers (scoring a 4 or 5 in their P&DD for the past two years), who leave the organization voluntarily, or as part of a redundancy.
14. This % covers manufacturing sites under global group certification. Some sites are certified against local standards and are not covered in the group certificate