- Final Dividend announcement 2018
- Voting Results
- Webcast AGM 2019
- AGM 2019 Agenda with notes [EN] [NL]
- AGM 2019 Notice [EN] [NL]
- (Re) appointments to the Supervisory Board
- 2018 AkzoNobel Annual Report including Financial Statements 2018
- Draft AGM 2019 Minutes
On March 28, 2019 the number of AkzoNobel common shares issued amounted to 228,033,680 of which 3,573,687 were held in treasury. The total number of voting rights attached to the common shares was 224,459,993. Each common share carries one vote, common shares held in treasury cannot be voted on.
The 48 priority shares issued carry 38,400 votes.