AkzoNobel’s ADR program is sponsored by Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas (Deutsche Bank).
What Deutsche Bank can do for you?
- Records and maintains the register of ADR holders
- Is the stock transfer agent
- Distributes dividends in US dollars
- Facilitates the voting process and the exercise of the voting rights of ADR holders at any company General Meeting, if permitted by the company and the Depositary Agreement
- Issues and cancels AkzoNobel American Depositary Shares (ADSs)
- Distributes AkzoNobel circulars and General Meetings (including Annual General Meeting) documentation, if applicable