We have defined eight Life-Saving Rules to protect us while carrying out work with a higher safety risk.
- Work with a valid work permit when required
- Use fall protection when working at height
- Obtain a permit for entry into a confined space
- Make sure moving machinery is guarded
- Check equipment is isolated before work begins
- Obtain authorization before disabling safety equipment
- Wear a seatbelt in motor vehicles when provided
- Do not use alcohol or drugs at work.
We support these Life-Saving Rules with our Golden Principle: We must always stop work if conditions or behavior are unsafe.
The Life-Saving Rules apply to us all. We apply zero tolerance to breaches of the Life-Saving Rules.
For further guidance, please refer to: